The Practical Traders and Other People, don’t think merely differently but rather directly 180 degrees opposite of each other






EWATSS® Elliott Wave Analysis and Trade Selection Trading System

Other People
I don’t want to trade as I may lose money
I want to trade as I may make money
I don’t want to trade as I don’t feel confident
I want to trade as I feel confident
I am not willing to learn so that I may trade well
I am willing to learn so that I may trade well
I am not willing to learn how to trade well
I am willing to learn how to trade well
Trading is bad
Trading is not bad
Trading has no method, so there is nothing to learn
Trading has a method which I shall learn
I see dangers in trading
I see opportunities in trading
I see only risks in trading
I see Reward to Risk ratio in trading
I overlook achievements of successful traders
I admire achievements of successful traders
I will not trade because I am a simple person
Trading has nothing to do with me being a simple person or otherwise
I will not trade because I am a good person
Trading has nothing to do with me being a good person or otherwise
I will not trade because I am an educated person
Trading has nothing to do with me being an educated person or otherwise
I will not trade because I don’t know trading
I will learn trading
I will not trade because I want to earn money through my hard work
I will trade because I want to earn money through my hard work put into learning trading
Trading is difficult
Trading is not difficult, once learnt
I will not trade as ‘money is the root of evil’
I will trade as ‘lack of money is the root of evil’
I will not trade because I am a spiritual person
Trading has nothing to do with me being a spiritual person or otherwise
I will not trade because I am a religious person
Trading has nothing to do with me being a religious person or otherwise
I will not trade because I don’t want free money (since it is money without learning and work)
I will trade because I don’t want free money (since it is money through learning and work)
I will not trade because I don’t want to work hard
I will trade because I don’t want to work hard (in the traditional sense of ‘hard work’)
I can invest money but not time, for my investments.
I can invest money and time, for my investments
Trading is so much time-consuming
Trading is not so much time-consuming, once learnt
Trading is hard to learn, so I will do nothing to learn it.
Trading is not hard to learn, and I do whatever it takes to learn it.
Trading money is illegitimate
Trading money is legitimate
Trading is a hobby
Trading is a business
I work hard for my money
I put my money to hard work
I work for money
My money works for me
I have to see my live trades every hour or very frequently
I do not have to see my live trades every hour or very frequently
I will not trade because I am a charitable person
Trading has nothing to do with me being a charitable person or otherwise.

Rather making money through trading, will help me to become a more charitable person. I will be able to afford more and bigger charities. Biggest charities come from the richest people.
I will not trade as I do not know how to control risk
I will trade as I know how to control risk
I will not trade as I do not have a Trading Plan
I will trade as I have a Trading Plan
I will give my money to someone else to manage it
I will not give my money to someone else to manage it
Other people can manage my money better than me
I can manage my money better than other people will manage for me.

My money shall work first for me, not for such other people.
I will not trade as I am controlled by my mind which may fail me
I will trade as I can control my mind
I will focus on saving money
I will focus on making money
Markets are random
Market are not as random as these appear to an unlearnt mind.

The apparent randomness of market has an order of its own. I will learn to find this order.
Eyes don’t see what the mind does not know
I will learn and train my mind so that my eyes can see more
I am not bothered about growing as an Investor
I am very much keen to grow as an Investor, and I want to be a Sophisticated Investor
Money can be made only when markets rise
Money can be made both when markets rise and also fall
Money can be made only in uptrends
Money can be made both in uptrends and downtrends
I can’t do it
I will find out how can I do it
Trading is risky
Trading is not risky. It is the Trader who is the biggest risk to himself
Traders lose
Traders lose because they are already lost. I will learn so that I am not ‘lost’
My being in a job is a safe option
My being in merely a job is a risky option
Salary is my only income stream
Salary need not be my only income stream
Trading is not exciting
Good Trading is not exciting
Trading is boring
Good Trading is boring ("If investing is entertaining, if you're having fun, you're probably not making any money. Systematic and profitable trading based on math and probabilities is usually not exciting and fun. Good trading / investing is boring in almost all instances." George Soros on enjoyable investing.)

Best wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment